SERVICE ORIENTED ARCHITECTURE
In constantly changing and dynamic markets enterprises are in an even greater need to maintain adequate IT support for their core competencies.
Web services technology, by reducing integration complexity, will allow enterprises to build stronger and faster relationships with customers and partners. This in turn will mean fast turn around time for services and reduced time to market for products for your customers.
Web services are the only service-oriented technology that has enjoyed a tremendous success in acceptance by industry and academia. It has adopted technologies ranging from wide range of Web Services standards (UDDI, SOAP, WSDL, XML)
AJ Square is pleased to offer the following services
- Enterprise Web Service Management
- Business Process Integration
- Product Re-engineering
- Enterprise Application Integration
SOA - Approach
- Platform as a Service
- Software as a Service
- Data as a Service
The Service Lifecycle begins at at inception and ends at its retirement .The Service Lifecycle
enables enable 3 stages:Requirements & Analysis,Design & Development,and IT operations.
Requirements and Analysis
- Visually map business process starting from base level
- Define each one of process
Design and Development
- Review requirements and identify alternatives
- Develop and Execute to Project Plan
- Deploy and Manage business services
- Provide application support for business services based on business priority
- Reducing costs
- Agile process
- Increased ROI (Return On Investment)
- Flexible Business Architecture
- Service Identification– The business functionality to be provided in a given service and optimization of the service.
- Service Location– The Service location within the enterprise
- Service Routing– Requests from service consumers to be routed to the appropriate service and/or service domain.
- Service Messaging Standards Adoption– Enterprise has to adopt a given standard consistently.