Sr .NET Developer
We are looking for a Web application/Platform developer to lead the design, development and maintenance of our new platform. The developer will lead the entire application lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. The ideal candidate will have a track record of working well in a results-oriented, start-up environment and have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Development and maintenance of C#, .NET, web applications, class libraries, and WCF services, according to high-level business requirements
- Create the web component of a very big data aggregation, analysis and recommendation platform.
- Develop high transaction web based applications and dashboards.
- You will be very hands on in all aspects of the product development lifecycle.
- You will be responsible for writing clean, well-designed, well-organized code, investigate and keep up with new technologies, and work with other development team members.
- Recognizing system deficiencies and proactively proposing, discussing, and implementing effective solutions
- Utilize Agile/Scrum methodologies for software development
- Participation as a member of a small team, frequently responsible for multiple projects simultaneously
- Participates in all planning and designing phases of projects
- Looking for 4+ years experienced Dot Net Developers with strong skills in aspx programming, sql server db, Ajax, Telerik, Css and extensive experience in web application development and deployment.
- Experience in aspx web application development, object oriented concepts and design patterns, core coding.
- Experience in Visual Studio .Net 2005/2008, SQL Server2005/2008.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
Sr. PHP Developer
We are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable web-based tools. A Successful Candidate will have demonstrable experience building real applications in Good work environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one. You will be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- 4+ Years of Hands-on-Experience in Web Development
- Knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear Project deliverable and timelines and to ensure timely completion.
- Determine appropriate architecture, technical solutions and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager and Team Leaders with efficiency and accuracy in any progress and /or delays.
- Working Knowledge in OpenSource CMS / E-commerce Tools (Magento / Joomla / Drupal / WordPress / Zend Framework / CodeIgniter / Cake PHP).
- Strong debugging skills and ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing Code.
- Strong communication skills.
We are looking for a PHP programmer with at least 2 years of working experience with the desire to analyse, design, develop, implementation, and maintain new and existing LAMP web applications.
- Minimum 2 years of web development experience is required
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Full knowledge and experience of software development lifecycle
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and required quality standards
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
A fun-filled group that learns by doing things and love what they do. Opportunities are wide as we not only take up client projects but churn out own apps as well.
- Develop and create applications for client projects and in-house requirements.
- Make use of Android frameworks to create UI faster, take control/understand client projects from start to end.
- Deliver the projects successfully in-time with quality.
- Stay updated on the latest industry trends, development practices and evolving mobile technologies.
- Good analytical and programming skills in Java, Android 2.2 + SDK/NDK Development (Web Services & API’s, LBS, UI and XML, Layout Design, Social Network Integration, Content Providers etc.), XML, JSON, SQLite3 and MySQL.
- Handful experience in tools like Android Studio, Eclipse and analytical tools like Find Bugs and PMD.
- Basic knowledge about Hybrid Application and ideas on publishing applications in Android Market.
- Knowledge in PHP-driven CMSes & versioning tools like SVN will be added an advantage.
We are looking for talented developers who love to code and solve problems. However, being a developer is not simply coding, but also mean understanding user needs and knowing the market.
- Develop client projects and create new applications for own brand.
- Understand client project requirement, collaborate with team players and deliver on-time with quality.
- Stay updated with new approaches on development, technologies, tools and industry trends.
- Learn new technologies and try and come up with innovative apps for own brand.
- Strong knowledge in Objective C, Xcode, CoCoa.
- Strong knowledge in iOS4.0 + SDK Development (Web Services & API’s, LBS, Social Network Integration, etc.
- Strong knowledge in database (SQLite3, MySQL).
- Good Knowledge in Google API’s.
- Basic knowledge on developing hybrid applications.
- Knowledge about latest mobile technology.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Proficient with XML and JSON will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in publishing application in iTunes.
- Knowledge in PHP Content Management System like WordPress, Joomla, Magento will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in versioning Tools: SVN /GIT (Subversion) includes: trunk, branch, export, import and copy will be added advantage.
Submit your resumes to